- Patient Identity Matching for VNA/PACS
- Reduce Duplicate Records
- Registries for Healthcare
- Provider Self-Service Portal
- Unique Patient Identification
- Interoperability for ACO / HIE / IDN / MU
- Registration & EHR Integration
- Provider: HPD / ILPD / ELPD
- Activity Registry
- Record Location Services
- EMPI for Radiology Groups
Wouldn’t it be great if you could define relationships between data elements from different information sources so that you could track more complex associations and reveal new insights that could lead to better decisions?
The NextGate Relation Registry makes this possible. It allows relationship types to be assigned to any combination of data elements — and their attributes — contained within the NextGate registries. Standard relationship definitions are supplied based on the product mix, but an unlimited number of site or project specific definitions can also be created to support the larger scope of the solution.
Inter-registry relationship examples:
- Patient – Guarantor
- Patient – Parent/Child
- Care Provider (individual) – Provider (organization)
- Individual Provider – Insurance
Intra-registry relationship examples:
- Patient – Provider (PCP, Attending, Admitting)
- Provider – Referrals
- Patient – Provider – Encounter (Activity)
TestimonialsPRESS RELEASE: July 1, 2013, 9:01 a.m. EDT Infor Healthcare Helps Boost Patient and Provider Matching ...
Infor Selects NextGate for EMPI and Provider Registry“Assembling a complete patient record is particularly challenging in Hawaii because we have to accommodate different data systems, non-standard content, ...
NextGate EMPI handles complex challenge at HHIC“The NextGate Multi-Language EMPI demonstrates the flexibility, reliability and supportability required for international projects. This functionality enhances our single view ...
CSC Healthcare Group