Solutions to encompass the lifecycle and related events of any entity.
How NextGate helps put it all together, meaningfully.
Where Everyone Doesn’t Necessarily Know Your Name
By Susan Chapman
Santa Monica, CA
June 25, 2014
Engaging the Patient
- Cerner sees record Q2 results
- UPMC lands grants for care, engagement
- VA, HHS hindered by IT complexity
- Physicians prefer VistA, so should decision makers
- Phil Alexander - Privacy & Security Forum 2014 San Diego
- Standards key to mHealth success
- Hospital hit with $150K breach fine
- CHIME sees vet IT program as model
- Is Cerner eyeing a Siemens acquisition?
- When analytics falls short
“Access to complete, up-to-date patient information is a critical first step for any health system starting the journey to value-based care. Structuring effective Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Conifer Health clients is dependent on our ability to manipulate big data. NextGate’s EMPI simplifies the entire process of patient indexing and enhances our ability to provide a comprehensive view of all patient information to support clinical integration, financial risk management and population health management.”
Chris Tyler, CIO
Conifer Health Solutions