NextGate provides Master Data Management (MDM) solutions to create an authoritative point of reference for critical enterprise data.
NextGate's market leading Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) has helped hospitals, IDNs, HIEs, and ACOs de-duplicate, aggregate, and link patient records together.
Even though integration platforms, data format standards, and document exchange specifications are all widely used in healthcare, a big challenge remains in the pursuit of interoperability: ensuring you’re sharing data on the same object.
- Wikipedia and Facebook for clinical documentation
- The new cool in healthcare: "Cost accounting is sexy?!"
- Web portals: They're not just for patients
- Nurses not happy with hospital EHRs
- Analytics project slashes sepsis deaths
- EHRs: The new lightning rod in healthcare
- Mobile docs get most from their EHRs
- Defining an Enterprise Imaging Strategy and Choosing a VNA
- Partners' CIO on big hope for big data
- EHR still in play with US Ebola case
“Access to complete, up-to-date patient information is a critical first step for any health system starting the journey to value-based care. Structuring effective Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Conifer Health clients is dependent on our ability to manipulate big data. NextGate’s EMPI simplifies the entire process of patient indexing and enhances our ability to provide a comprehensive view of all patient information to support clinical integration, financial risk management and population health management.”
Chris Tyler, CIO
Conifer Health Solutions